- Govt Affairs
|APA Board of Directors|
1. The pharmacist member of the Arkansas State Board of Health.
2. The Executive Director of the Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy.
3. The Deans of the Arkansas Colleges of Pharmacy.
4. The President(s) of the Student Body of the Arkansas Colleges of Pharmacy.
5. The Association's Executive Vice-President.
Judge Rules on PBM Lawsuit
District Judge Brian Miller has ruled on the lawsuit filed by PMCA in 2015. Read more about it in this note from APA Executive Vice President and CEO Scott Pace.
Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network
Arkansas CPESN has released its Participation Agreement.
Nominations are now open for APA Board of Directors and APA Annual Awards.
417 South Victory Street
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201