APA’s Board of Directors consists of licensed pharmacists (those in elective office) in Arkansas who have been members of the Association for three consecutive years. Its 28 members include:
- Immediate Past-President, President, President-Elect and Vice-President of the Association (one-year terms);
- The Representatives of each of the Association's five (5) Regions as determined by the state's distribution of pharmacists;
- Two (2) At-Large Representatives, which may come from any of the Association's five (5) Regions.
- and Presidents of all APA academies (one-year terms).
- Unless they serve in a preceding capacity, the following are ex-officio, non-voting members:
1. The pharmacist member of the Arkansas State Board of Health.
2. The Executive Director of the Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy.
3. The Deans of the Arkansas Colleges of Pharmacy.
4. The President(s) of the Student Body of the Arkansas Colleges of Pharmacy.
5. The Association's Executive Vice-President.
Click here to nominate yourself or someone you know for a position on the APA Board of Members.
Past Board Minutes